Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Parisian Bridal Shower

I just had to share a few pictures from this lovely Parisian themed bridal shower. This was a very special day for me as the bridal shower was my own!

We enjoyed afternoon tea and tea-tini's. All the gorgeous treats and decor was made entirely by my amazing bridesmaids and myself!



My wedding colours are pink and gold, I tried to match the macarons colours!






Sweet Spread


Savoury Spread




Of course, cheese! One thing I love more then sweets.


Here is the cake- I created a new recipe just for this shower, an Earl Grey tea flavoured cake! It was made of vanilla sponge, Earl Grey infused ganache, pastry cream and chantilly cream. It was DIVINE! I loved it so much, I've added it to our menu at the shop!



Tea and cookie favours


Of course, gift opening


Celebrating with Cupcake Vineyard Prosecco


Such a beautiful afternoon, I will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment